Since its inception in 2008, Trace3’s Evolve Conference has become the premiere conference for the tech community to discuss strategy, innovation, and technology. Some of the hottest tech, industry veterans, futurists, and business leaders have shared the Evolve main stage and breakout sessions. Past speakers include Steve Wozniak of Apple, Guy Kawasaki of Canva, Gene Kim – author of the Phoenix Project, and Dave Hitz of NetApp. And each year, we recognize and celebrate a select group of outstanding tech professionals and award one individual with the Outlier Award; past award winners include Bill Schlough of the San Francisco Giants, Frank Palase of DirecTV, and Ron Fuschillo of Renown Health.
The Evolve Conference is a must-see event for technology and business leaders. We are extremely excited with the speakers, content, and venue for this year’s event. Here’s what to expect:
- Keynote – Peyton Manning! That’s right, the NFL quarterback and five-time Most Valuable Player is our keynote speaker. He’s won the Super Bowl not one but two times, and believes success on the football field relies on the same grit, dedication, and preparation as success in the business world. Learn to be the best player you can be no matter what field you find yourself on.
- Innovators – Our game-changing speakers are setting up the framework for the future of Technology, and are here to share their insight with you. This year, we’re hosting Rachel Sibley of Singularity University, Monzy Merza of Splunk, Peter Hinssen, Founder of Nexxworks and of course our own Mark Campbell and Tyler Beecher. The thought leaders and innovators presenting at Evolve are covering a spectrum of topics providing you with guidance from entrepreneurship, trend prediction, data harvesting, cloud automation, security, etc. – Evolve 2018 has you covered – whatever your interests.
- Breakout Sessions – A chance to learn and discuss in smaller groups, as well as meet your fellow attendees, Evolve’s breakout sessions promote specialized content designed to engage a wide variety of IT professionals. Get up close and personal to learn from industry leaders with world-class businesses including NetApp, AEG, Fox Entertainment Group, Symmetry Financial Group, Veritas, Splunk as well as our very own Trace3 team. These sessions are sure to enlighten providing real-life / real-world examples to help you navigate your journey.
- Relationship Building – We encourage attendees to evolve and network with their experienced and knowledgeable peers throughout the conference, and have built in plenty of time to do so. Between lunches, receptions, breaks, and galas, networking sessions are a great time to put away the tech for a moment and make valuable connections face-to-face.
- Escape Room – New this year! Test your skills in our custom designed escape room featuring a rogue AI entity that has taken over the computer system of an international security corporation where you just happen to work. You’ve been locked in the room and with your team must navigate a series of digital traps in order to maneuver and outsmart the rogue entity to take back control of the environment. Will your team post the best escape time… will you get out?
- Fabulous Las Vegas – We cannot share information about this year’s Evolve Conference without bring up its stellar location, the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas. Spend your downtime in the world class casino, shops, and restaurants, and enjoy the Las Vegas night life!
The Evolve Leadership and Technology conference is where IT leaders and business execs gather to share ideas, discuss innovation, and get exposed to the next wave of technology in the digital evolution. Register today.