Trace3 is proud to host the upcoming Phoenix VMware Users Group (VMUG) meeting on June 10th starting at 12:30pm in the Trace3 Phoenix office, co-sponsored with PernixData. VMUG local group meetings are a great opportunity to come together with fellow VMware users to discuss virtualization trends, best practices, and the latest technologies. As a business transformation partner, we understand the need to keep pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations. And the VMUG forum provides an excellent setting to discuss, dissect, and analyze the latest innovations from VMware and how these innovations impact the technology ecosystem.
VMUG was officially launched in 2010 as an independent, global, customer-led organization, created to maximize member’s use of VMware and partner solutions through knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and events. VMUG has over 90,000 members worldwide and is the largest organization for virtualization users. VMUG’s strong partnership with VMware has allowed them to create and ever-growing network of customers and partners who continue to strategically impact VMware products and services. As a Premier VMware business partner, we fully support the spirit and charter of VMUG and look forward to hosting the upcoming event June 10th here in Phoenix.
VMUG membership is free and provides valuable resources for anyone working with VMware virtualization.
Some examples include:
- User Conferences which are one day events that feature speakers from industry leading companies and exhibits from VMware partners.
- Local Group Meetings which brings together users on a local scale within your community to share ideas and information. (This is the event coming up on June 10th at the Trace3 office)
- VMUG Virtual Event which is an online event that brings together thousands of VMUG members to an online, interactive 3D meeting space to view live streaming video keynotes and on-demand breakout sessions with speaker Q&A.
- NSX Seminar Series is designed for IP professionals to gain more insight into implementing network virtualization within an SDDC.
We look forward to hosting the Arizona VMUG community and anticipate a great turn-out. Hope you can find the time to join us and bring your thoughts and questions to the table. See you soon.
June 10 Meeting Highlights:
- Check-In and Lunch
- PernixData Presentation
- VMware Presentation: View Best Practices
- VMware Horizon 6 Presentation
To register visit:http://www.vmug.com/p/cm/ld/fid=6498