As Cloud Computing becomes a household term, the different benefits and services of this flavor of IT are also becoming more widely known and accepted. For example, the “as-a-service” model, which delivers IT functionality through a hybrid Cloud computing infrastructure, is gaining more and more attention as organizations implement software, infrastructure, platform, and storage services instead of local or on-site solutions.
The adoption of this new model can come with questions and bumps, and shifting to it can be complicated. This is where our partner, NetApp, comes into play. The company has made significant contributions in storage-related functionality to recent releases of OpenStack, including Essex, Folsom, Grizzly, Havana, and, now, Icehouse. One of our goals is to provide integrations within OpenStack that allow you to utilize all the capabilities of NetApp FAS and E-Series storage and to make these integrations part of the upstream source so they are available in every packaged distribution.
We want to make your company’s transition to this “as-a-service” IT model as smooth as possible, and we want to enable your company to continue to take advantage of the capabilities that deliver the best value from your storage. That’s why we’ve teamed up with NetApp for this live webinar. Learn how NetApp architecture can help you become a true service provider to the business with less risk. From advanced storage efficiency with data duplication and compression to cloning and thin provisioning, we can help you address critical cloud needs with feature sets hardened against enterprise requirements.
Please join Trace3 and Greg Loughmiller from NetApp for this innovative and informative webcast.
We will address questions such as:
– What if you could maintain 24/7 availability for your private cloud environment?
– What if you could improve time to market with near-instant deployment of infrastructure as a service (IaaS)?
– What if you could easily create new tenants and reassign resources as business requirements change?
– -What if you could offer OpenStack deployments that take the risk out of moving to a cloud infrastructure?
– What if creating and managing OpenStack deployments were a lot easier than you think?
Register today for this webinar, Deliver OpenStack Cloud Services with Less Risk.